Government of India
Ministry of Rural Development
An event to lead transformational shift – Introducing the Prime Minister’s Rural Development Fellows Scheme (PMRDFS)
PMRDFs is an glorious event for committed immature people to minister to enhancing expansion as well as gratification of the people in farming as well as genealogical areas of the country. It is envisaged which the preference as well as precision routine as well as complete expansion facilitation work during the village, retard as well as district turn as PMRDF will yield an well-developed expansion potential.
- Age : 21-30 years old
- Qualification : Must be the postgraduate in Social Science/ Science/ Management or the connoisseur in Law/ Engineering/ Medicine
- Knowledge of Hindi as well as the internal denunciation used in comparison district is desirable.
- Work knowledge is preferred
Apply Online upon or before 11/12/2011 at Ministry of Rural website only.
Please visit http://rural.nic.in/pmrdfs/ for sum as well as online acquiescence of application.
Incoming search terms:
- pmrdf 2013
- pmrdfs salary
- pmrdf salary
- prime minister rural development fellowship 2013
- vaccancy in rural development numaligarh refinary july 2015